The 31st Annual Interdisciplinary Plant Group Symposium "Plant Protein Phosphorylation" is the 13th meeting of this international Symposium aimed at providing a broad survey of the latest advances in the field of protein phosphorylation in plants and to promote interactions among plant scientists working in this field across the globe.
NEW!A Bioinformatiocs Workshop will now be offered folllowing the symposium from 2PM to 5:30PM on Friday. This workshop will featuring five talks and demonstrations. More information will be avaiable soon.
- Scott Peck, Ph.D., Committee Co-Chair, University of Missouri
- Cecilia Arighi, Ph.D., University of Delaware
- Walter Gassmann, Ph.D., University of Missouri
- Antje Heese, Ph.D., University of Missouri
- Cathy Wu, Ph.D., Committee Co-Chair, University of Delaware
- Dong Xu, Ph.D., University of Missouri
- Shuqun Zhang, Ph.D., University of Missouri
- Victoria Bryan, University of Missouri
- University of Delaware