The 30th Annual Interdisciplinary Plant Group Symposium focusing on “Root Biology”, the third in a series of root biology symposia, will bring together researchers from across the globe to address recent advances in studies of root development and root interactions with the abiotic and biotic environment. The symposium will be arranged around four themes: Biotic Rhizosphere Interactions, Development, Abiotic Stress, and Nutrition. (SCHEDULE)
- Dr. Jean-Michel Ane, University of Wisconsin
- Dr. Philip Benfey, Duke University
- Dr. Malcolm Bennett, University of Nottingham, UK
- Dr. Siobhan Brady, University of California, Davis
- Dr. Ian Dodd, Lancaster University, UK
- Dr. Felix Fritschi, University of Missouri
- Dr. Godelieve Gheysen, Ghent University, Belgium
- Dr. Barbara Halkier, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dr. Scott Johnson, University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Sophien Kamoun, Sainsbury Laboratory, UK
- Dr. John Kirkegaard, CSIRO, Canberra, Australia
- Dr. Leon Kochian, USDA, Cornell University
- Dr. Andrew Leakey, University of Illinois
- Dr. Sharon Long, Stanford University
- Dr. Charlie Messina, Pioneer
- Dr. Adam Price, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Dr. Amanda Rasmussen, Ghent University, Belgium
- Dr. Rudiger Simon, Heinrich-Heine University, Germany
- Dr. Hideyuki Takahashi, Tohoku University, Japan
- Dr. Yi-Fang Tsay, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Dr. Matthias Wissuwa, Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences, Japan
- Dr. Lixing Yuan, China Agricultural University, China
- Dr. Jianhua Zhang, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Biochemical Journal
- MU College of Agriculture Food and Natural Resources
- Developmental Dynamics
- Dow AgroSciences
- MU Grape and Wine Institute
- Monsanto Company
- New Phytologist
- University of Missouri Chancellor's Distinguished Visitors Program
- Mizzou Advantage
- Melissa Mitchum, Ph.D., Committee Chair
- Bob Sharp, Ph.D., Committee Co-Chair
- Felix Fritschi, Ph.D.
- David Mendoza-Cozatl, Ph.D.
- Henry Nguyen, Ph.D.
- Gary Stacey, Ph.D.
- Bruce Hibbard, Ph.D.
- Candace Galen, Ph.D.
- Kara Riggs
- Victoria Bryan