The 2019 Interdisciplinary Plant Group Symposium will be on Plant Signaling in Biotic and Abiotic Stress from May 29-31, 2019, at the University of Missouri in Columbia, MO. This year’s IPG Symposium will bring together researchers from broad fields of plant stress biology, including: plant interactions with microbes and insects, salt and drought stresses, light and temperature stresses, and nutrient availability. The goal is for researchers to explore potential commonalities and points of signaling convergence that may lead to a deeper understanding of integration of stress signaling. Particularly focusing on cellular, molecular and biophysical responses to these stresses, topics will also cover a variety of mechanisms used by plants to recognize and respond to stresses.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Scott Peck, Co-Chair, University of Missouri
- Ron Mittler, Co-Chair, University of Missouri
- Walter Gassmann, University of Missouri
- Antje Heese, University of Missouri
- David Mendoza-Cozatl, University of Missouri
- Rachel Mertz, University of Missouri
- Henry Nguyen, University of Missouri
- Mel Oliver, USDA-ARS
- Shuqun Zhang, University of Missouri
SIGN UP to receive updates regarding the IPG 2019 symposium.